Geller's ASTRonomy 111 Homepage
for Fall 2005 (UPDATES CONTINUOUSLY IN PROGRESS)
NO INFORMATION ABOUT GRADES VIA PHONE OR E-MAIL
E-mail me here
or contact me by telephone here:
703-993-1276 [Office is located in ST1 Rm363A]
Examination Schedule for Section 001 - T/R 0900-1015
- FINAL EXAMINATION will occur on 13 December 2005 starting at 7:30AM !
- IN-CLASS EXAMINATION #3 will occur on 29 November 2005
- IN-CLASS EXAMINATION #2 will occur on 25 October 2005
- IN-CLASS EXAMINATION #1 occurred on 27 September 2005
Examination Schedule for Section 003 - M 1920-2200
- FINAL EXAMINATION will occur on 12 December 2005
- IN-CLASS EXAMINATION #3 will occur on 28 November 2005
- IN-CLASS EXAMINATION #2 will occur on 24 October 2005
- IN-CLASS EXAMINATION #1 occurred on 26 September 2005
- There will be 4 total examinations, 1 FINAL and 3 IN-CLASS.
- Exams will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Each IN-CLASS exam will count 30% of your grade.
- One IN-CLASS exam
will be dropped IF AND ONLY IF all three IN-CLASS exams
If you miss one IN-CLASS exam, you will get a zero (0) for that exam, and it will be the exam dropped. You need 2 IN-CLASS exams and the FINAL.
There will be no make-up examinations.
REPEAT: There will be no make-up examinations.
- The FINAL Examination will count 40% of your
- Extra credit opportunities will be announced during the semester, but will be limited to those announced opportunities ONLY!